Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Been a while...

It has been so long since I "blogged." Sometimes something comes to mind and I think "back in my blogging days, I would have made something work with that..." Maybe the little things in life start to overwhelm you after a while and it takes away the desire to capitalize on such opportunities.

What "little things" have I been filling my days with lately? Well, glad you asked...

Firstly, I got engaged in September! I can't believe it's already been 4 months (today!) and that I am getting married in 8 months! September 6, 2009. Planning a wedding is slowly but surely taking over my thoughts...and my day planner. Yes, I am talking about invitations, florists, caterers. I think it took a while for me and my family to wrap our minds around the idea of a WEDDING, as mine will be the first for us, but I think we've finally arrived. My mom suggested today that we start looking into hotels to get group rates. Good idea, ma. Glad we're on the same page!

Secondly, I started selling Mary Kay last month. So far I have really been enjoying the fun and the responsibility!

Last but not least, I went to Brazil with my entire family on Christmas day! We spent two weeks there and I think everyone really enjoyed it. Of course I wasn't ready to leave, but...I never am!

I'm going to do my best to write more..........after all, my life is so incredibly interesting, it would be a crime not to share it.

No comments: