Monday, January 19, 2009

Broccoli

Last week, I found this great stuff. Perfect for the convenience-minded, cooking-challenged....and lazy. It's Broccoli in a bag! It comes in an air-puffed bag, and you just stick it in the microwave for 3 minutes and have perfectly cooked brocolli. Just add some olive oil, garlic salt, and parmesean cheese and it is delicious.

All that to say that I'm going to start DVR-ing (that is a verb now...) some cooking shows. I think Emeril was on this morning. BAM!

Tonight is another fabulous episode of The Bachelor. You can be sure that I will be on my couch at 7pm this evening, ready to tell Jason what to do.

This weekend was a nice time of reflection and of prayer. The Lord always answers when we seek Him out. But if we're not seeking Him, what do we expect? I always forget that. I need continued guidance these days...the next few months will be key, and I know He will open and close doors as is necessary. I trust His ideas, because they usually work out well for me. Until then, maybe He's teaching me patience, submission, responsibility?

This week will be great! Lots to get done.

No comments: